Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Books / Books on CD

The following are books I have that I am willing to lend out. Most are parenting books. Some are books geared towards women, your relationship with Christ and your relationship with your spouse.

Hard copy books:
40 Ways to Teach Your Child Values by Paul Lewis
Aaron's Way: The Journey of a Strong-Willed Child by Kendra Smiley
A Wife After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George
A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George Christian
Child-Rearing and Personality Development by Paul D. Meier, M.D.
How to Really Love Your Child by Ross Campbell, M.D.
How to Really Love Your Teenager by Ross Campbell, M.D.
How to Rear Teenagers by Dr. Jack Hyles
Kids Who Follow, Kids Who Don't by Ross Campbell, M.D.
Parenting Isn't For Cowards by Dr. James Dobson
Preparing for Adolenscence by Dr. James Dobson
The Christian Family by Larry Christenson
To Train Up a Child by Michael & Debi Pearl
What Do I Know About My God by Mardi Collier

Books on CD:
Have a New Kid By Friday by Dr. Kevin Leman
Lies Women Believe by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
Love and Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
Making Children Mind Without Losing Yours by Dr. Kevin Leman
The Birth Order Book by Dr. Kevin Leman

Please note these books are not necessarily approved by Slippery Rock Baptist Church, but I do believe they all follow the guidelines of it's teaching. Honestly, I have not read them all. Most of the hard copy books are from my parents and were purchased by them eons ago before/when I was a child. Even though an author may not be someone I would recommend currently, a book they wrote a few decades ago is more along the lines of what we still believe / follow today.

 If you have any questions about any of these books or would like to borrow them, ask me or send me an email at lottewl@juno.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment