Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Meeting CANCELLED

UPDATE: March Meeting has been cancelled. Next meeting will be May 20th. Hope to see you there!

----------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I will be upfront and honest and tell you right of the bat -- I FORGOT ABOUT THIS MEETING!! I just remember a couple days ago that March 11 was the next meeting and that it happens to be A WEEK FROM THIS FRIDAY!?!

Carmen has graciously agreed to host our meeting. She will be making Chili with all the fixins. If you would like to bring something, a fruit, veggie or dessert would be helpful.

This will be a discussion-style meeting and the topic will be Family. So start thinking about your family -- what you like about it/what you don't -- that you're close knit, that you can talk openly among parent/child -- or what you wish you family could be like. If you could write down some specifics or at least topics, that will help get the discussion started.
I'd also like to do a fun feature on gardening! Spring IS coming!! (I hope!) Any tips you have on starting plants inside to what things are good to plant (from flowers to veggies) are welcome. Even tips on how much or what to plant keeping canning in mind!
I'm excited and praying the Lord will bless this meeting inspite of my forgetfulness! Hope to see you Friday, March 11 from 6:30 - 9:00 pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment