Friday, December 30, 2011

January 13 Meeting

I'm getting excited about our first meeting in 2012! 

I've asked the pastor's wife from Fellowship Baptist Church in Emlenton, PA, to speak.  She will be doing a word study from God's Word on Diligence vs. Slothfulness.  We also spend a little time on Women's Health.  Both of which I think will be a great help to start the new year.

We will be meeting on January 13th at Natalie Pflueger's house from 6:30 - 9:00 pm.  Food is welcome.  Beverage will be provided by the hostess.

Since we are in the winter months, not only will it be helpful to the hostess for you to write your name on the sign up sheet, but that will be our list of contacts should we need to notify everyone of a postponement due to bad weather.

I am looking for ideas regarding the weekly recipes -- monthly topics, requests, submissions.  Please feel free to share your ideas!

PS:  You may have noticed, but I have divided the Main Dish category into specifics like Chicken, Beef, Pork, etc.  I hope this will be a help to you when searching for recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment