Friday, January 14, 2011
We will be postponing the January 15th meeting -- NO MEETING JANUARY 15 . . . depending on the weather we may have it next week. Maggie's driveway is a little treacherous, but she'd really like to have the meeting at her house. We are working on details and will update when plans are finalized.