Friday, April 16, 2010

April 23 Meeting

Just a reminder that we added a Special Edition meeting, Friday, April 23. We are going to continue our discussion on kids. Bring your papers if you remember. If not, I'll have more copies. Don't worry you can come even if you didn't make it to last month's discussion. I'm certain you will glean a lot of information from this discussion alone.

We will meet at my (Janelle Lott's) house at 6:30 pm. Hopefully I'll have directions posted this Sunday on the bulleting board. Please come even if you are late. We eat first, so you can just grab a plate of food and listen in while you eat. We usually go until 9:00 pm, but it's not a problem in you need to leave early.

Refreshments are welcome, but not required. Beverages will be provided. I'm going to try a couple new Pampered Chef recipes and Ms. Red is going to make a veggie pizza. Mmmm!

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions -- lottewl@juno.com.

PS: The Lord laid something on my heart for May's meeting this morning. I'm excited about it and will make that information available after this month's meeting. Please note we have moved the date to May 21 because of our revival services the previous week. As always, pray for these meetings. God is working through them, and we need to pray that He continues to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment