Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
1 pkg pillsbury crescent rolls
8 tsp strawberry jam
4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 c sugar
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 egg white
1 tsp water
1 Tbsp sugar (to sprinkle on top, if desired)
1. Preheat oven to 375. Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil. (I used stoneware. No foil.)
2. Mix together cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla extract until creamy and there are no lumps.
3. Unroll crescent rolls. On fattest part of triangle; spoon on 2 tsp of cream cheese mixture and 1 tsp of strawberry jam. Roll and make sure fattest part of crescent roll is on the bottom of pan so that filling doesn't ooze out.
4. Whisk together egg white and water. Brush over each crescent roll.
5. Bake for 9-10 minutes until crescent rolls are golden brown. Sprinkle with granulated sugar, if desired.
Note: I was able to "fill" 14 crescent rolls with one filling recipe. Also, I didn't let mine get that dark when they baked.
Recipe and picture from Just A Pinch.