Sunday, November 20, 2011

Caramel Pecan Cheese Dip

At the November meeting, one of our ladies brought this delightful dip!  I asked her to share the recipe with me.  After I saw this picture, I was SO glad I tasted it before I came across the recipe.  I most likely wouldn't have been impressed enough to make it.  But Let. Me. Tell. You.  It was awesome!  The flavors blend well and the bits of fresh apple are unbelieveably good!

Thanks for the great recipe (and devotional)!


Caramel Pecan Cheese Dip

1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted**, divided
1 cup chopped apple
1 cup frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
Keebler® Wheatables® Original Golden Wheat crackers

1. In medium bowl stir together cream cheese and ice cream topping. Stir in pecans. Fold in apple and whipped topping.

2. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers.

*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.

**NOTE: To toast pecans, spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring once or twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment