Thursday, April 12, 2012

May Meeting 2012

** Special Note:  I added a search box to the blog to help you quickly search for recipes or meeting details! **

I am SO excited about our upcoming meeting!!

Can you tell? =D

This month is going to be all about CHANGE.

The first change . . . this meeting will be held on a Tuesday night.  We will meet at the same time 6:30 - 9:00 pm on Tuesday, May 8.  It's been brought to my attention that a few ladies would like to come but cannot because Friday night is date night or family night.  I would love for more ladies to come and am a supporter of date and family nights, so I'd like to try Tuesday night.  I think this may also help with the sport events conflicts in the fall as well.

The second change . . . this meeting will be at the church.  I'm guessing we will meet in the Teen Room, but that might change.  I will let you know for sure.

The third change . . . we are going to go with a menu! Instead of bringing appetizers and desserts, we will be bringing ingredients that all go along with the main dish.  This meeting's main dish will be Taco Salad.  Please check the bulletin board at church for an item or two that you can bring with you.

The theme of May's meeting is "Getting To Know Our Staff Wives."  We will be hearing testimony from Mrs. Erica Foust, our Associate Pastor's wife, and from Mrs. Sarah Hazlett, our Youth Pastor's wife.

We are still working on a Fun Feature.  If you have an idea, please contact me.

Looking forward to May's meeting!  Praying for a great turn-out.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment