Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Thank you for being understanding when "weekly" recipes are not posted. My days and weeks are just as busy as yours during the holiday. I will post as I can (and try to make up for missed weeks) as time permits.

I can't believe a year of Titus Two has flown by already! It overjoys my heart when I think back on all the memories of this year. I pray it has been a blessing to you all as well and welcome you back in the new year to see what the Lord will do through and in us.

Mark your calendars -- our first meeting in 2011 will be Friday, January 14th. Maggie Barnhouse will be our main speaker and will addressing the topic of Inner Beauty as seen in the Bible. Jessica Lechner will be sharing information on outer beauty. More details will be forthcoming.

Wishing you a safe and blessed holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment